Friday 20 July 2012

Mini Haul: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish

So I have seen the Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear nail polish in my local "drug stores" and I have never thought of picking any up... until today! I was looking at the Sally Hansen stand in Priceline and thought I must try them. I bought 4 colours and will review and swatch them for you. :)




These are the polishes I got, I will go through them individually in a minute, but firstly I wanted to review the price/quality etc.


Price: $6.95 each
Amount: 11.8ml (OPI is 15ml)
Claims: To last up to 7 days
Drying Time: Very quick!
Quality: Very good


Colour 370: Blackout



Colour 83: First Blush



Colour 320: Fuchsia Power



Colour 300: White On




In each of these photos I have applied 2 coats of polish. I am very happy with them. They dry quickly, have lots of shine and seem like they would last a long time. The pigmentation is also very good. (Except in the colour First Blush but I think that is meant to be like that, I will be using it for french manicures although I think you could build the pigmentation up by applying more coats.) I really am impressed with these polishes and will definitely be buying more!









6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors, I love Fuchsia Power!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fuchsia Power is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Fuchsia Power and that White On will come to good use :) The FOA shadows were $6 I think...maybe $8 but pretty affordable from Kmart :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you, I am considering trying them out. I love the Fuchsia power too and the white does come in handy for nail art and french manicures :)

      Sophie xx

      Delete